-->

Friday, February 22, 2013

Introducing Gavin Roy . . .

Hello, my name is Gavin Roy. I was born and raised in Houston. I'm currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in International Political Economy and considering a minor in History. In addition, I'm a founding member of Alpha Charlie, an aviation club that strives to bring the piloting community to UT Dallas, and a member of the IPE Student Association. Outside of UT Dallas, I serve as an intern for the Dallas Wind Symphony where I work in marketing, so things such as ticket sales, CD sales, and advertising fall under my jurisdiction. Being an avid musician and an aviation geek, I spend much of my spare time playing saxophone (which I've been doing for almost 11 years), learning about music, going to concerts, studying aviation, and plane spotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment