-->

Friday, February 22, 2013

Introducing Vinni Anandham . . .

Hi! My name is Vinni Anandham, and I’m a proud EPPS student studying political science. I come from the town of hippos’ - Hutto, TX! Fun fact: We’re the only hippos in the entire nation! In high school I was accepted in an early college program called Legacy, which let me graduate with my associates degree. At Legacy I led the Community Outreach Club because I love to help others in our community, and anything is always more fun to do with friends! On campus, I work in the President’s Office as a student aid, and am a student mentor for the HBI Student Coaching Program. In my free time I love reading (historical or political books), hanging out with friends, dancing, meeting new people, and shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment